Burgundy (Women's Vest Hoodie)
translation missing: en.products.product.back_order_message_html
We are proud to make beautiful vests out of the discarded fabrics from large commercial factories. Because we manufacture from roll-ends, we use a lot of different materials. The colour swatches you see are representative of the fabrics we've used in this colour group.
The photos to the left show possible variation in colour; your vest may not exactly match the photograph. Your vest will be unique!
In 2011, we went on our first trip to Nepal and fell in love with the country, our guide, and his family. Upon our return home, we created "Jackets for Jasper" to support their children's schooling and help make a difference in their lives.
Since securing funding for these three children, every item purchased now funds 1 month of school for a girl in Nepal. In addition to looking great, you'll feel great: 100% of after-tax profits are dedicated to helping Nepali children attend school. This truly is a Heart-Warming Down Jacket.
- Extremely light and compressible 700-fill-power goose down doesn't restrict movement
- Amazing warmth for its weight (250-400 grams depending on size and fabric)
- Perfect for layering underneath a raincoat or wearing as your outer jacket over a light layer
- Lightweight ripstop nylon taffeta shell is water resistant
- Stormflap behind the full-length front zipper keeps breezes out
- Durable YKK zippers will not let you down when zipping them up
- Comfy elasticized cuffs keep sleeves in place (on jackets)
- Drawcord at your hips keeps draft out and seals warmth in
- Elasticized hood stays on in a wind and keeps drafts out.
- Two zippered hand pockets and one interior zippered pocket are big enough for your mobile, keys and hands
- Collar has a zipper cover to keep your chin from getting scratched
- A loop on the inside collar for hanging jacket on a hook
- Comes with its own stuff sack for easy packing
Our jackets are made in Nepal by our manufacturer Rajan and his team of 7 tailors. When they are not sewing for Jackets for Jasper, they make clothing and gear for mountaineers.
Because this item is in stock, we will do our best to get it out for delivery to you within one week.