Army Green (Women's Classic)
translation missing: en.products.product.back_order_message_html
In 2011, we went on our first trip to Nepal and fell in love with the country, our guide, and his family. Upon our return home, we created "Jackets for Jasper" to support their children's schooling and help make a difference in their lives. Now we have expanded to support several children and their families, and have been assisting to rebuild homes and villages in the wake of the 2015 earthquakes.
Our jackets are made in Nepal by our manufacturer Rajan and his team of 7 tailors. When they are not making your Jackets for Jasper jacket they make clothing and gear for mountaineers.
In addition to looking great, you'll feel great: 100% of jacket profits go to pay for Resmi, Jasper and Komol to attend school from Kindergarten through college. A Heart-Warming Down Jacket, indeed.
- Extremely light and compressible goose down fill doesn't restrict movement
- Amazing warmth for its weight (330 to 500 grams depending on size and fabric)
- Perfect for layering underneath a raincoat or wearing as your outer jacket over a light layer
- Lightweight ripstop nylon taffeta shell is water resistant
- Stormflap behind the full-length front zipper keeps breezes out
- Durable YKK zipper will not let you down when zipping it up
- Comfy elasticized cuffs keep sleeves in place
- A drawcord at your hips keeps draft out and seals warmth in
- Two zippered hand pockets and one interior zippered pocket big enough for your mobile
- Collar has a zipper cover to keep your chin from getting scratched
- A loop on the inside collar for hanging jacket on a hook
- Comes with its own stuff sack for easy packing
Please note: heat (from a dryer, hot water or an iron) will melt and damage the wax lining on the inside of the fabric, resulting in reduced performance for water resistance and down-containment.
Fluff New Jacket
- Zip up all zippers and place jacket in dryer along with clean, dry tennis balls or balled-up socks
- Put dryer on "air-fluff" or low heat for 10 minutes
- To super-puff jacket, follow wash and dry instructions
- For inky or oily spots, dab rubbing alcohol using a clean, white cloth. Once spot has been cleaned, let fabric dry.
- For dirt or grime, wipe spot gently with a soapy clean white cloth. Once dirt is removed, wipe again with a damp, non-soapy cloth
- Machine wash in cold water with gentle soap, preferably in front-loader or on delicate cycle
- Do not use bleach
- Tumble-dry on "air fluff" or low heat with clean, dry tennis balls or balled-up socks
- Do not iron