Contact Us (In Season)
We would love for you to contact us! We are based in North Vancouver, BC Canada, and we will happily communicate with you by email or phone. Some of our most-asked questions are answered below.
- How do I find out when you have more jackets for sale?
Please Sign up for our newsletter, Like our Facebook page, or Follow us on Twitter for alerts about new jacket arrivals and stories about Jackets for Jasper. If you have a specific jacket that you are interested in that you see on our website, you may now request exactly what you want "Made-to-Order".
- My gift doesn't fit/was the wrong colour, may I exchange it? Yes, if possible, we will happily exchange. If we don't have a suitable jacket in-stock for an exchange, it is only a small cost to have the right jacket Made-to-Order. Click here for info.
- How do I return my jacket for a refund? No problem. We can refund the cost of the jacket minus shipping. Click here for info.
- Where can I see, try on and purchase jackets? Deep Cove Outdoors in North Vancouver: click here for store info and hours.
- Can I purchase jackets from your website? Yes! Click here for the webstore.
- Where are your jacket measurements? Online: click here for measurements.
- Are there any other jackets not on this website?
No. Our inventory change as jackets are returned or exchanged. And of course, you can request just what you want "Made-to-Order" with a 6-8 week delivery time from Nepal.
Will you be ordering more jackets this season?
We are not pre-ordering any more jackets, i.e., we are no longer stocking up on inventory. Instead, we are selling all our remaining inventory at last-year's prices AND have started instead to make jackets to-order for our customers.
- Do you have any larger sizes?
Yes. This year, we have introduced a Women's XXL, made with a flattering cut to fit curvy/busty women.