One of the best ways you can help "Jackets for Jasper" - or actually could help Jasper's extended family directly - is to hire Kamal when you are visiting Nepal.
Kamal is the man for you if you would like the comfort of:
- a smiling, familiar face to greet you at the airport when you arrive and help you settle into your accommodation;
- someone to show you around Kathmandu and help you with shopping or trip preparation;
- enjoying a delicious home-cooked meal and visit to Jasper's Kirtipur home;
- a guided visit to Kamal's extended family hill-village;
- a well-known and loved trekking guide;
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We are in touch with Kamal by telephone and can help you arrange to meet up with a friendly, familiar face when travelling in Nepal.
Kamal and 11-month old Jasper in the Langtang Valley,
when Kamal was managing a lodge there in 2014.
[Update May 2015: the earthquakes in Nepal completely buried the village and people of Langtang and destroyed many of the buildings in the villages up- and down-valley. Kamal's leased lodge no longer exists.]